We have a 2009 Sportsman 400 that the wife rides and aside from the battery being nearly impossible to change due to its location and all the plastic racks on the thing, it has been an okay machine. They put that 570 in the UTV models too and it is enough for a buddy with one. It depends on where you ride and how fast you want to go. Must guys up north have the 500's just for the slow going on the trails between the trees. I do like our older Kawasaki better because it has steel racks and high and low range. It depends on your dealer proximity, but in your place buying new, I'd sure be looking at the Yamaha Kodiak 450 or the larger Grizzly with the EPS option. Back in my youth I got into the fast dirt bikes and looking back at it now, we had more fun with the smaller engines. My Husqvarna was just too white knuckle fast and I suspect that the new mega motor ATV's are getting that same way.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory