Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
To a liberal, there is no quantity of wolves that they will consider them recovered. They want more and more to decimate the ungulate populations. This is an anti-hunting ploy, nothing more.

Many years ago on predator masters website someone posted some information produced by the the wolf lovers , hunter-haters , gun grabbers . I read the article and it made perfect sense to me , it was probably a think-tank commies that came up with it - just another step towards gun control . Plus they brainwashed thousands of school age & college students that anybody who would kill a wolf is no different than a person who would kill a human .
One person on predator masters commented how all the sudden city boy/girl college kids are all riled up about a wolf , when before they had never it given such things a thought .
The media , schools even some churches are brainwashing operations - bringing up generations of people who hate hunters - gun owners .

Point out that wolves have decimated the big game populations in many areas the lefties will answer 'nature will balance itself out like it always has' hunters & biologist need to shut up and go away .
Per the comment/article on predator masters site - OMG did huge numbers of people get a laugh about the tinfoil hat wearers who actually believe the whole wolf thing was to shut down hunters/outfitters and more brainwashing youth against guns and gun people . That website has a bunch of stupidass people and I believe it's owned by lefties now .

Last edited by ol_mike; 07/18/19.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.