I use Yelp a lot when I'm traveling to try and find decent places to eat. It's tough to eat healthy on the road in the U.S. because of so much processed/fried/junk food. I like to at least try and find a good salad once a day, McAlisters and Newks are good for that if there are any around. Chipolte or Qdoba mexican grills also have good salads and in a pinch McDonalds has a couple of salads that are decent for cheap.

I'm overseas a lot with my work and it's usually easier to find something healthy in Europe or Asia than it is in the U.S. It's not until you get somewhere else that you realize how poor our diet is in the U.S. It's not that it doesn't taste good, it does, but we eat almost nothing other than processed sugar and carb laden crap here. In many places, especially the south, there are many places where you'll go a hundred miles before you can find a restaurant that doesn't deep fry everything.

I have to eat out a lot because I travel so much, plus I'm pretty portly already so I have to really watch what I eat or I'll pack on the pounds. It's tough in a lot of places, if burgers and pizza were good for you I'd have it made.