The one I am keeping an eye open for it the Ruger M96 lever action. Maybe I can find someone who would trade for some gunsmithing or is interested in muzzleloaders.
Why? I don't really have a good reason. There is nothing that rifle can do that I can't do as well or better with something I already have. I just like them.

I know a man in AZ that has one and he likes it a lot. His groups into about 2 MOA and for a handgun cartridge I think that's all I would ever ask for.

My friend Randy has a marlin M94 that I worked over and lapped the bore on. It shoots just over MOA and he absolutely loves the gun. A group that small at 100 yards is a delight, but in all truth it is not going to any more useful for killing deer out to the practical range of a 44 mag then one that shot 2 MOA. Neither is a long range rifle.

I used to own a Browning M92 in 44 mag and it also shot to about 2MOA. I sold it to get moving money, but I did kill deer and antelope both with it, as well a a few dozen coyotes and one Mt. Lion, and I never has a complaint. The 44 from a handgun is quite effective and only more so from a rifle. They are wonderful little carbines to carry around in the thick weeds of timber.