Changes slowly took affect imo when discipline was taken out of schools. Kids nowadays don't understand repercussions for doing wrong, they only get words. I remember most of the paddlings I got and honestly I deserved ever single one. It shows on the roads as no one has respect for fellow drivers and they are all to quick to give you the middle finger after they wrong you. When I was a kid growing up and I'm only 44 I realized if I showed my a$$ or run my mouth it would likely end up with my a$$ whooped with a paddle or belt and or my nose poked on the playground. Now there's no consequence for $hitty selfish behavior unless a decent person is willing to risk there freedom when they slap the ever deserving $hit out of these fantasy world living millennials. Our average young citizen has lost there way and it's a sad affair. I was taught respect and compassion for my elders and fellow citizens. Our Hollywood folks and the mainstream media is the newest form of WMD. It's working I'm afraid.