Originally Posted by gunzo
Well, the deed's been done. I'm uncomfortable but not totally miserable.

It was a pleasant experience. We wound up going to Texas de Brazil. They didn't try to play any games whatsoever, if you wanted it, you got it, & were ask if you wanted more. They soon seemed to realize we weren't interested in pork or chicken & weren't bothered with it again. I felt lucky or they simply knew what they were doing, because all the beef was rare to medium rare & we were told that it would be that way just after being seated. We were also told that if we wanted more of something & it hadn't come around for a while just ask & it would be brought to us. We never had to.

They simply poured it to us. I had 2 filets, one with bacon, one without, several lamb chops, leg of lamb, flank steak, beef ribs, Alcatra-roast, & 2 types of Picanha-the sirloin cap that's bent & skewered in a C shape. This & the lamb chops stole the show, my bud agreed.

If anyone would care, the salad bar was a treat. So was the hot bar.

One of the pricier meals I usually have but the quality & service made the cost painless. Would go again.

When they are good they are very, very good.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.