O boy, even my kids don't know most of this. I worked for Mont. Wards as a dept manager and my current wife worked for me. I was in a bad marriage of 4 years to my high school girl friend. She turned out to be a controlling and selfish woman and I was really looking for a graceful way out. Enter wife #2. Easily the most beautiful 18 yo Italian I had ever laid an eye on. A stunning girl who was in a year old relationship with a rich wanna be cowboy. She and I hit it off from the beginning so one day I half joking ask her if she wanted to meet me after work and to my surprise she accepted. So the torrid affair began. Moved out from wife #1 and shortly discovered that she was expecting our first child. Throwing caution to the wind, I filed for a divorce. Wife #1 fought hard for a year but I was smitten and determined. An expensive lesson to be sure. I got out of divorce court at 12 am on a Wed mourning and with new love in tow raced from Phoenix to Las Vegas in my old yellow Ford truck and got to Las Vegas Just before 5 pm, grabbed a marriage lic, found a church and a minister and we were hitched. I was a single man for 5 1/2 hours. One week from today we will celebrate our 52nd anniversary. All her friends and my family were wrong. It did last!

Bill