There was a guy from Houston, Bob Faucett? or something close to that that had posted here on the 'fire a 9.3 load list with several well known gunwriters favorite 9.3 loads.and the info had been published I think in Handloader. I got my 550 American 9.3x62 in early '5. Found 2 of 'em in Arlington in calling every CZ dealer in 5 states, only an hour+ from my house in far north Dallas

I wound up getting very good accuracy from Speer 270's and found some disc'd 250 gr Nosler BT's. This was right as the 250 gr NAB's were 1st being produced and barely showing up and really hard to get. FWIW Speer 270's & RL15 were " more than adequate" on Texas WTails but my very first 4 rounds were mind boggleing... a one shot sighter, and 3 more rounds holding on the sighter, with all 4 under an inch & 3 touching at 100 paces at a backyard range full of AR shooters and No RO, laying on a piece of cardbord to stay out of the mud. I was hooked on whole deal and would love to be able to shoot a 9.3 again but mid 70's age and now a bum shoulder sez No Way.

Get Mule Deer to look in the archives for that older load list and post it...look at the impressive names of the authors of the various loads too and know that those loads really were that accurate. Have fun and enjoy the history that comes alive for you,. beautimous rifle too.
Ron .

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.