There is no city, rural acreage so most of the "legal" options go out the window. (zoning, ordinances etc.) Only thing left is county.

I thought it amazing how me leaning against the truck asking if it was illegal, (he answered yes) and then how bout you do your fguggin job was an arrest able offense but the actual offense was not. Neither he nor his boss could expand on what they were both going to arrest me for, but they both insisted they were eager to do it. And of course they did not.

And i also fail to see how me on my property taking pictures of the neighbors destroying my property was me breaking the peace but here on the campfire it all works out just fine...

MBHUNT It was classic, brutal, effective and above all 100% legal. As all the investigating parties agreed... And if this were a real campfire I would be happy as hell to amuse you with the details. There were tears, snot, wailing, and an honest to goodness white flag of surrender (which was way disgusting as it was all soaked by the snot and tears)