Originally Posted by SandBilly
Who snubs Dwayne?

SandBilly;
Good evening to you sir, I hope that the summer's been a good one in your part of the world and that this finds you well.

Honestly I've got to sharpen up my feelers somewhat as I felt I'd got an answer from shrapnel in that it was a large New Holland bi-directional.

In the last few years I've ended up working in jobs where I've dealt with folks who owned boats, RV's and then classic and exotic automobiles. I felt it was educational and sometimes more than a tad counter intuitive that some owners of wake board boats - going for up to $200,000CDN knew very little about them and weren't enthusiasts by any stretch.

As well, some - though fewer - car owners were just that - they'd bought "that car" because they had the cash and could, but enthusiasts they really were not by most anyone's definition.

Funny enough, the owner of a $750,000 Cigarette boat fit into that category - my goodness the damage on that boat because he didn't get some pretty basic rules of boat physics... but I digress.

My crew at work all say I'm the most mellow manager they've ever seen - one asked me if I never get angry or upset and I replied that indeed I used to but can't recall doing so for about a quarter century more or less. Having horses first - an Appy at that - and then helping to raise two daughters to adulthood will either teach a fellow to be mellow or well not I suppose? wink

Anyway sir, it's all fine up here on this side of the medicine line and as usual I took quite a while to say that - for which in true Canuck style I'll now apologize for. grin

Good luck on your hunts this fall whatever you're chasing.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"