Originally Posted by lastround
I have been deer hunting (whitetails) for what will be 55 years this year, Lord willing. I have never owned a rifle (except for a lever action 44 magnum) with the word “Magnum” in it’s chambering. I have Elk hunted just once and successfully used a .308 Winchester. I have owned rifles chambered from the 223 Remington up to and including the 30-06 Springfield. I currently have a 6.5 Creedmoor and a 7mm-08 Remington and feel like I am well chambered for anything I have hunted and will hunt in the future. No Grizzleys in my future. My battery is complete. Call me a wuss if you want, but I’ve always liked shooting rifles that hurt worse on the front end than they do on the back end. Anybody else think the same way I think?
.....................................Nope!! +2.......Someone else said nope so I concur.

I like my 4. Nobody else shoots 'em. My money bought them. And I can more than handle the recoil. I don't get hurt on the back end from either. However on the receiving end??? You can figure that one out.....

And besides. All magnum owners who reload, can always use the faster burning powders to reduce the velocities if the need for the higher velocities isn't needed. THAT is seldom discussed anytime this subject presents itself.

OH! Ya gots a magnum? WHY,,,what in hell ya need a magnum for? All ya need is a 270 or "06............LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL........

And I'm thinkin..... Get yer ass back to your bench and don't worry about what I shoot!!!....Continuing my thoughts....When your $$$$ buys me my rifles, then I will heed your advice for further consideration........LOL>>>LOL

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger