Ed, I'll say it again, you, Robb B. & a few others I know sure have some nice six guns. Pretty sure you'd have to shoot me if I got near your safe..........
Here's a few photo's of our local shooting range, not bad for a little town of 3,000. We have 3 matches a week & usually shoot year round, one pistol match & 2 rifle matches that change each week. In the first photo on the far left you can see the roof of our rimfire range with shooting benches. Next is our long range area out to 300 yds with 7 concrete shooting benches. Then you can see our Silhouette range where they are holding our Saturday match which happens to be long range 22 rimfire this week. We get shooters from Idaho, Utah & Wyoming almost every week. You better bring your "A" game when you come, there are some shooters in this little town. One of our black powder guys finished top 5 at the Quigley Shoot in Montana this year, I think he was #3 out of several hundred shooters.
Over to the very far right is seven pistol bays with steel targets in them & the 2 storage unis have all our good targets in them for when we hold regular matches. All of this is free to the public, no charge & open year round. We've received a lot of NRA grants over the years & Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Funds also.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dick

Last edited by Idaho1945; 08/26/19.