Reloader-17 gave me the highest velocity with 165gr bullets @ 3228fps.That load was below book max.I didn't see any pressure signs,but my chronograph and my 4" group size told me it was time to quit.I shot 65.0grs of Reloader-17 before that and was getting 3150fps and 2" groups.Finally velocity that was getting into 300 Win Mag territory,but accuracy just wasn't there in my rifle.The powder I finally have settled on is Win 760.65.0grs gave me 3150fps with a 165gr bullet,but it was maxing out with this load,so I dropped downed to 64.5gr @ 3100fps and have used that load since.My rifle shoots it around 1/2".All these loads are below book max.Goes to show you how every rifle is different and why you also should start low and work your way up at least until your familiar with your rifle.

Last edited by baldhunter; 09/01/19.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............