Originally Posted by bobmn
Nothing says gun toting Rambo wannabe like cargo pocket BDU's. Kinda like walking through an international airport wearing camo pants and a Scottevest.

Cargo Pocketed BDU Pants When Unbloused look just about like any number of brands of Cargo Pants if Khaki color.
With the number of people who wear Khaki Cargo Pants and Cargo shorts it is doubtful that they are looked at or want to be a gun toting Rambo wannabe .
Wearing all camo with the pants bloused over lace up black boots might give a Military Look

I wear Khaki BDU shirts Made by Propper with 4 pockets and wear the shirt which has the long Square tail that covers the Khaki pants pockets along with a Sunbody off White Palm hat with a 3 inch brim,with brown, round toe Ariat boots with rubber work soles.

One guy told me I was dressed like Stewart Granger from an old African Movie and several that have said that they liked the shirt,pants and hat and asked me where I bought them and how much they cost but no one has ever said that I was dressed like Rambo.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money