Originally Posted by scottishkat
There will be no race war. There is an intellectual war it will never be officially declared by the intellectuals because that would offend their sensitivities but it has been going on for a long time. There is only one race the human race. The intellectual war has ethnicity, gender or more like lack of gender and sexuality as some of its agendas.

The war is definitely an intellectual one though and common sense need not apply.

Good luck and shoot straight y'all.

i have given much thought to this very subject, as so many have. self-interest is always a factor all over the globe.

it's looking like there's maybe two choices?: all humans are alike, except for various attributes that are different from each other?

sexual attraction allows lot's of folks to come together and breed, supply off spring and find a place in the world.

uh, but is that true? i don't know. the more i observe the world, i wonder if we're not making some big mistakes?

i'm not suggesting that there should be only two sub-groups of humans on the urth.

i'm wondering about the plan. is it set in stone? is it evolutionary? are there more to it?