Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pardon my shooting it all and then some. Hint.

The less you STUPID Fhuqk's "know"...the "better" everything is.

"Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!...............
....................Well thank you Stick for your wonderful and EXTREMELY detailed reasoning that FULLY described your dislike of the Weatherby 6 lugged action......I won't be looking to either sell or trade my 9 lug MK5 Accumark anytime soon. Seems that 9 lugs are better than 6..................

And I will continue to enjoy my ""NEVERBEE" MK5 with its 9 lug action of course. Of which no doubt you find as detestable as the 6 lugger????.......LOL>>>LOL....

Another question for ya Stick.....In noticing your above quote which says....."The less you STUPID Fhuqks "know" the "better" everything is.".......Unquote........Well if it is your concern that we all know less making everything better, then why do you continue to post your wonderful comments that exude your well detailed knowledge and expertise????.....Why post anything at all? Afterall, the less we know the "BETTER" everything is,,, right?...............Ok then! Using your analogy, then that should mean that we stupid folk should not be reading anymore of your posts, therefore requiring that you no longer make any posts???................Better to keep us all stupid right?.........Ok then. Then do not post anymore because you will be doing the rest of us a great favor by keeping us stupid........................

Had yer Jack Daniels this morning????.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger