Originally Posted by Reloder28
Nobody knows what Deer see, except God.

Sorry sir, but that is incorrect. The science of what eyes see is well known. Deer do not have the rods and cones necessary to see reds. However, they do see much more into the ultraviolet than we do. Thier eyes do not see great detail, but are very good at picking up movement. (That's why immobility can fool them). I've had deer walk all about me without detection until they get down wind of me. Thier nose is very good.
The size, shape, and placement of a deer's eyes allow for greater light gathering, for night vision, and allow for detection of movement everywhere except a small fan shaped wedge directly behind thier head, and directly above. This is why thier head keeps moving, to cover that blind spot.
Thier ears are directional, and can be used easily to detect the direction of a sound.
Any detergent that claims "brightens collors" or "prevents fading, " has ultraviolet enhancers added to the soap. This makes your camo that much easier to see to a deer. The high dollar hunting soaps are really not much different than soap for hypoallergenic skin, which means leaving out anything that might irritate your skin.
And of course, hypoallergenic soap is much cheaper.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~