in the 70's early 80's i would buy them in case lots, dunk them ai a barrel of gas, dry them off and go to the range.
if i could hit a 8 inch gong at 400 meters i sold them for 129.95 to 149.95 each. if they didn't have that kind of accuracy they went at 79-99 each. wish i had a case or two now as i payed 17.50 per arm in a 20 unit case.

the stuck firing pin can be fun sometimes.
i was acting as range master onetime when a car load of kids in baggy shorts and wife beater's pulled up.
there were about 7 of them and they all crowed the bench. i thinned the crowd back behind the fire line and "splained' the rules . they didn't know i understood gutter Mexican, but i let their insults roll.
their fearless leader got to the bench, but went all Rambo from the hip. the pin stuck on the 2nd round of a 20 round mag and the shooter turned into his group of admirers.
i think he got 3 of them before i and another range officer got the muzzle up.
no kia's but the wia's were transported via ambulance.
if i remember most were leg wounds.

i have one currently just for the fun factor. if it was the only gun i could own i wouldn't feel helpless.

Last edited by deerstalker; 09/08/19.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~