Originally Posted by m1919
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
This one is pretty clean. I may shoot it today. I need to burn up a few thousand rounds I got with it... ha ha..

[Linked Image]

Is that a Yugo?

Yep it's a Yugo. My dad bought it in the 90's for cheap. I shot it today and that thing is a blast. I love shooting it. After getting the front sight right where I wanted it, I shot this 10 shot group. Damn thing is impressive!!!!
[Linked Image]

I was having a blast shooting this old girl. No wonder my dad loved these so much. He bought 2 at the same time and kept this one unfired and pristine. He shot the dog chit out of the other one though and it never even skipped a beat. Funny thing today I had the gas port turned off (not knowing the rifle) for the grenade launcher and the rifle wasn't ejecting the brass. I had to google it to see what was up, but it was an easy fix. Just push in a button and turn it to the other side and it redirects the gas, so your ammo ejects. After that, the rifle didn't skip a beat. The trigger wasn't even half bad either. This rifle is a good one.....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA