CWD:

For our general planning purposes, my wife and I are "penciling in" ourselves for next Aug. Nothing locked in or anything like that yet but, because we're going to start exploring the country by car for a couple of weeks too like we've done in Namibia over the last 10-years, I'm just using that as a general target for now. Will work our sightseeing around available hunting dates Gerhard has open.

As I mentioned, one of the nice things is Gerhard is willing to custom tailor your hunt and the species how you'd like it and mix up combinations of culls and trophies. If several guys go in a group, each can have their own so it's not one size fits all and each can change up once there and add trophies or exchange culls on the fly. In June, he offered my one cull eland for a cull zebra and one blue w/b for four impala. Now, that was "at that time" and based on the game numbers of each species he was trying to manage.

As far as going back over with others for a dedicated hunt, I'm willing to go almost at the drop of a hat if someone or a few guys would like to go. More than happy to help anyone who wants to go with the planning and travel stuff and even go along as an extra gun and travel guide. (LOL)

The best months are going to be May thru late Aug and no later than mid Sept. The weather (winter) there is surprisingly cool/cold and the days start getting a bit warm by the end of Aug while the nights/early mornings still require a light jacket.

Your, or anyone on the forum, can PM me your email and I'll send you a few more photos or your phone number. I'm always willing to talk about African hunting.