Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic

That's because the truth isn't complicated. Israel has been trying to get America at war against Iran for decades. Consequently, every thing that happens in the Middle East gets blamed on Iran.

The simple fact is, Saudi Arabia has been conducting a low level extermination in Yemen with American weapons.

Yemen is dirt poor. Saudi Arabia is stinking rich.

The strong are going to dominate the weak in the Middle East and elsewhere. But it makes America a pariah in the eyes of the world to supply weaponry to Saudi Arabia in order for them to destroy their dirt poor next door neighbors.

In a world where America wants respect, it would be clamping down on Saudi Arabia for its actions in Yemen. Not selling them weapons to carry out their carnage.

,...and Iran has nothing to do with any of it. That's just the propaganda machine trying to get America in another war in the Middle East.

Took you long enough to blame the jews ( a very small part of the equation)

A history lesson for you:
1. The US pressured the Brits to get out of that area and let the arabs own/manage the oil
2.The strong are going to dominate the weak? if that is the case, why don't WE own all that oil
3.Yemen is a rathole of islamic kooks, trying to fugg things up in Saudi. if the corrupt saudi monarchy goes tits up guess what we'll have? (hint another post Shah Iran and we fugged that up too)
4. If we want respect we need to stop acting like a bunch of righteous, naive pussies and do what benefits US, but we'll never do that.
5. If you think Iran has nothing to do with any of this, you are more ignorant than I ever imagined.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”