Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Another estrogen/emotion based, clueless position on what constitutes REALPOLITIK and our national interests...

What passes for REALPOLITIK in today's America had put the country 22 Trillion dollars in debt, had us in multiple simmering wars in the Middle East for almost 2 decades,..and has us selling heavy weaponry to Saudi Arabia,...the perpetuators of 9-11.

We live in clown world.

Overly simplistic (typical and BTW, I don't disagree with your statement), but you continue to miss my point going on almost 20 years now, but here is a hint: EMPIRE, own it and subjugate all for our own benefit... Be that as it may, what you and the rest of the FP retards (read: RP supporters) is a collapse/interruption of the oil markets (even though we produce our own) would severely degrade our economy (it's called trade). Do a little reading for once and educate yourself. Start with the Anglo-Iranian oil crisis in the early 50s, the Suez Canal crisis and our incessant and STUPID policies of pressuring europe to de-colonize and you might, might just get a hint as to where I'm coming from. But being I'm in a semi-good mood, here's another hint:
PAX BRITANNICA.....

Jorge Shipmate, I must say that your writing style is starting to develop a hint of "Big Stick-esque" ques . . . just sayin' grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee