Might be dependent on where one lives, what he hunts and what kind of critters frequent the area. I don't know any one here in Alaska that favors the Creed over their "old Betsy" they have used for years. No one is giving up their .270, 30-06, .35 Whelan or .300 and .338 Mag. for the small Creedmoor bullet and case. Even though the 6.5 Creedmoor can reliably put good sized critters down with a good bullet in the right place at the right speed, the hunters I know prefer some thing bigger.

If I was state side I would use my T3X Superlite Creed on most things. I am aware of a couple of guys doing good hunting and good kills with it, but they are all I am aware of. Most guys I know that have years of hunting under their belts know a bear is not behind every bush waiting to maul and eat them. But, most find comfort and confidence hunting with some thing that is proven to have all of the "right stuff" for a big bear if needed because that load will also dispatch moose and caribou. I like shooting my CTR and Superlite Creeds and know the little Creed would have worked well on the 44 inch bull moose I caught in the open at less then 200 yards Sept. 1st and shot with my .338 Win. and 225 grain TTSX.

I like shooting, hunting and guns, always have. I know many Alaskan's who are hunters, I know fewer that I consider hunter shooters and hand loaders and fewer yet I consider shooters and hand loaders. I know several like me who got the 6.5 Creed for a son, daughter or grandkid or for range use banging steel. I like it and hope to see some caribou, moose and black bear taken with it by one of the grandkids.