Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I'm with the guys listing .308 Win....it's likely affected the sale of rifles in every other short action round, but I think it put the biggest kink in .308's with the shooting crowd.

Except you go into most any gun shop and there are plenty of AR-10’s... because there is a huge fad in this country for black rifles currently. Id wager an extremely high percentage of that crowd doesnt even know what a 6.5 is.

LOL....at least Half the AR10 platforms I get asked to help finish out or to work on are 6.5 Creedmoor. The CM was INTENDED to work with long/high BC bullets in a standard, short action mag box.

Originally Posted by hh4whiskey
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
I'm with the guys listing .308 Win....it's likely affected the sale of rifles in every other short action round, but I think it put the biggest kink in .308's with the shooting crowd.

Except you go into most any gun shop and there are plenty of AR-10’s... because there is a huge fad in this country for black rifles currently. Id wager an extremely high percentage of that crowd doesnt even know what a 6.5 is.

LOL....at least Half the AR10 platforms I get asked to help finish out or to work on are 6.5 Creedmoor. The CM was INTENDED to work with long/high BC bullets in a standard, short action mag box.

Again.. go into an everyday gun shop... ask to look at the few AR’s they have... 5.56 & .308 with maybe a .300 thrown in... you guys are in your own worlds...