Bought my second one a few weeks ago. First was a Tikka T3x Lite and this one is a T3x Varmint, which btw seems like it absolutely cannot shoot a bad group. Out of 17 groups tried so far the worst one was four shots into .811", and that was due to a very wide flyer. The other three shots went into the .3's. Most all other four and five shot groups range from the mid .2's to maybe a max of the high .5's or low .6's.

My main hobby is handloading and I'm really liking the Creed for all of the reasons it was created. It throws very high BC bullets at useful velocities with low recoil, hits the lands with all useful bullet weights while still fitting in the magazine and definitely seems to have that elusive "inherent accuracy" that gets bandied about so much - although I'm sure those Tikkas don't hurt a bit, either.

That T3x Lite is seriously putting a dent on range time formerly spent with ought sixes, 270's, a .243 AI and a few others.

Hype or not, need it or not, it sure is a well behaved little son of a gun to work with.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!