I thought I already responded but guess not. I was between junior and senior year of high school at this time. My Mom asked me to go on a double date because her friend asked if I would, that lady wanted her son to marry this young lady but the young lady had a cousin in town. I already had no lack of female companionship, so I was pretty leary from the get-go. I drive and we pick up these girls and they had no interest in me. Which was reciprocal, I had no interest in them. I told the other dude, if one of the girls doesn't start being a little more friendly, its gonna be an early night because these girls are the opening act, Bethel is waiting for me to come over. So I got up from the table so he could give him a chance to deliver the message. We eat and I cannot get a word out of them but they are hanging on his every word. I ask the girls if they want dessert, don't worry I'm buying. They both got something and one says something very snippy about how I should be buying. I look at the other guy and that dude is looking at me pleading for me to be patient. I take the check and go pay, then walk out to my car and drive to Bethel's where I had a heck of a night. Next day my Mom asked how my night was and I told her awesome after I ditched those 3. Mom's friend even tracked me down to yell at me and I told her she should set her sights higher for her son. I don't think Lois really cared for me. The other kid told me later that he had to call his stepdad to come get them and the stepdad was laughing gleefully about the whole thing.