Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Hillary's going to make a play for it, mark my words.

You might be right, but I don't see it. Not that she doesn't want to run, I just have the sense that all the Dems, politicians, DC insiders, money people are relieved to have the Klinton Power Hold on the Party broken. While the Klintons ran the show, they toed the line out of fear of reprisal and hopes to be rewarded by a cushy appointment or contract. The Klintons "know people" if you get my drift. Now that HRC has been rejected twice ('08 & '16), the spell is broken. Kind like Harry Potters World when Lord Voldemort was weak and incapacitated. Even the evil ones were relieved not to have that nasty SOB around.

I don't see any of the Dems running to her for salvation, even from Trump. Trump hasn't made anyone that worked for him commit suicide yet. I also don't see the Young Turks of the FAR Left subjugating themselves to Hillary now that they have had a dose of the spotlight.

I could be wrong, but... my best guess now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo