Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Can y’all feel the bern now?
Originally Posted by Squidge
Crazy Bernie's departure from the primary might be premature.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/dcbqre/megathread_bernie_sanders_undergoes_emergency/

KelsoKira Score hidden 37 minutes ago

From Politico:

Ethan Weiss, a cardiologist at the University of California, San Francisco, said the stent procedure Sanders underwent typically is “not anything I would get too excited about,” calling it "mostly a nuisance." Weiss, who did not diagnose Sanders, added, "Unless I’m missing something dramatic, he should be in the hospital one or two days, and he should be fine.”

From R/Sandersforpresident Fast facts:

Senator Bernie Sanders did not have a heart attack. He had a stent inserted after a blockage was found.

-A stent is a wire metal mesh tube used to prop open an artery during angioplasty a procedure where a cardiologist re-opens a blocked artery to restore blood flow to the heart.

-Stents are common. Approximately 1 million Americans have a stent inserted each year.

-Stent insertion is not a major surgery. About 75% of stents are inserted through the wrist as of 2019.

-Bernie will likely be back on the campaign trail within a week.

-Bernie is not dropping out

But it does show that he is old and vulnerable to health issues. He's also an angry old azzhole that no body likes much anymore. He's toast.

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.