Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by 19352012
Nother Stripper horror story.

Used to be six months verifiable cohabitation equaled a “Common Law Marriage” in Texas ( dunno what it is now), meant she could divorce you and claim 1/2 your assets. I ran into a real unhappy Software Engineer in the BMW motorcycle shop in Austin one time, seems his Stripper Common Law wife had waited seven months with all her bills etc mailed to that guy’s address as proof of residency, then sued him for divorce.

Birdie, you think maybe a stripper stole your keys?

Originally Posted by 19352012
Nother Stripper horror story.

Used to be six months verifiable cohabitation equaled a “Common Law Marriage” in Texas ( dunno what it is now), meant she could divorce you and claim 1/2 your assets. I ran into a real unhappy Software Engineer in the BMW motorcycle shop in Austin one time, seems his Stripper Common Law wife had waited seven months with all her bills etc mailed to that guy’s address as proof of residency, then sued him for divorce.

Birdie, you think maybe a stripper stole your keys?

Of course not, I would have given them to her.
no more common law in Tx, my brother went through that [bleep] a few yrs back his ex didn't get chit from him. she had lived with him over 10 yrs and they had two kids.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter