Use the 150 TTSX - not the TSX. A .308 with a 150 TTSX has punched through every wild hog up to the 250 - 275 weight range I've shot with it and that is several truck loads and deer up to 250#, which is a bunch more. 100% of the TTSX's have exited. The big old boars here have thicker and tougher hides than most small and medium size animals and make good subjects for testing over lots of numbers of animals. The TTSX's always exit even when going through both shoulders which is covered by 1"+ thick tough hide.

My load for the .308 Win with a 150 TTSX is Varget in Black Hills brass (supposedly made by Winchester) and a F210 - 0.010" off of the lands. Lapua brass obviously is good, but it holds about 0.5 gr less. Runs right at 2900 fps from a 24" 1:10" barrel.

Make sure to take a good quality camera and good binos. A good bird i.d. book will be interesting too, the birds are amazing. My wife and I went to Tanzania for three weeks and loved it. Our expectations were high and it was even better than that.

Good luck and have a great trip.