I hear a box of new brass...calling your name! smile I use new brass to start, and I "always" use the FCD. Whether it is Barnes or a Hornady, it gets crimped! Now, I can get anywhere from 1/2" to 1 1/2" five shot groups, and I just shoot rocks and Coyotes at any distance and big game only out to 375 or much closer. I would load ammo a whole lot differently if I was a bonafide, Long Range Shooter. IOW, I don't sort cases or bullets by weight, only my powder!. smile I don't check for runout, case neck thickness, tension, nor do I anneal. I "do" use quality brass and I always deburr the flash hole and uniform primer pockets. I use a Lee Case Trimmer, when they get too long, zip and I'm done. I do caliper each round for proper seating depth ( that I have established via measuring prior) I also use a Sinclair VLD inside case mouth deburrer.

Now, many guys here anneal, and hopefully they can help you keep what you have...but Life is so short...new brass is out there...:) Come on...you need at least two new boxes....:) Ha Just messing with you...Have a ball.

Last edited by Jim_Knight; 10/15/19.