I did it. No real surprises. My family has traced much of our ancestral tree back to Europe on many different branches. According to the Census records, that we know about, I am about 0.40% Native American from a many great Grandmother. (Yeah jfruser, that is very close to 0%, I have no clue if the records are correct because people didn't just start lying and there was a tax advantage to marrying an indian at the time. I have never claimed to have native american heritage, even though I can knapp a pretty mean arrowhead) That small of a % wouldn't be likely to show up anywhere in a DNA test and it didn't surprise me that it didn't. The DNA test did show up some relatives that would have been very difficult to find any other way. I was very surprised that those relatives were located and the relationship correctly identified. I did find out that a twin brother that I always thought was fraternal is actually identical. Ancestry thinks my children and his children are siblings...and that we are the same person. There is something to this DNA test that is very accurate.

Harry