Originally Posted by Cascade
Originally Posted by pabucktail
[Linked Image]

Look, more experience! Here's three 300gr Partitions out of four I put into another brown bear as it faced me about 30 yards away. The retained weights are 70, 70, and 69 percent. Velocity was 2550. The bear was downhill from me on the edge of some pretty nasty cover. All shots entered the from above where the neck joins the body and raked the chest and abdomen, exiting or coming to rest under the hide by the tail. Total penetration was about five feet.

Still waiting to your experience with brown bears bob. [Linked Image]

I've got quite a stash of 300 gr Partitions and they shoot well from my rifle. I take it you're happy with them on big game? Seemed like good performance from what you wrote!

Have taken some black bear with my 375, but used the 260 gr Accubond, with good results. Hadn't tried the 300 grain Partition on game yet.

Thanks, Guy

Yeah, I like them just fine. Having used them on everything from a brown bear at 2 yards to deer and mountain goats at nearly 400 yards I find them versatile and effective. That being said, I’d likely be just as happy with an A Frame or TSX but Noslers are the premium I started with in the .375 and I see no reason to change. I’ve got about 200 left and truth be told those will last a long, long time given how much more I use the 9.3x62 these days.