Originally Posted by jaguartx
Murdoch News is being run by the progressive kids taking Fox down the MSM road, dumbass.

5000 in increased income plus 2000 average tax deduction equals $7000, since I know you cant add.

Ok. If you're so smart tell me why China and Japan haven't followed Zeros open borders and muzzie immigration policies to benefit them? How have they benefitted the US? Why isn't Saudi Arabia taking in African muzzies as we and western Europe do?

We are waiting.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Murdoch News is being run by the progressive kids taking Fox down the MSM road, dumbass.

5000 in increased income plus 2000 average tax deduction equals $7000, since I know you cant add.

Ok. If you're so smart tell me why China and Japan haven't followed Zeros open borders and muzzie immigration policies to benefit them? How have they benefitted the US? Why isn't Saudi Arabia taking in African muzzies as we and western Europe do?

We are waiting.

So wait... now your saying your using information from a left wing media group like MSM? I know you said Im the dumbass... but it would go against the Heritage Foundation as they are a group aimed at pushing conservative policies... so which is it? Whats your narrative now?? your all over the place...