Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by hatari
Trump tells the absolute truth about Afghanistan. Trump says exactly what millions of Americans have said about Afghanistan. The Deep State and the MSM is appalled. Voters will re-elect him because he speaks the truth.

You can also see why career Pentagon politico military people as well as Deep Staters don't like him. In this case, Trump really didn't want to here about what the "experts thought we needed to do for the benefit of our position in Afghanistan. that offends some of them. Some will claim Trump is "stupid" or and idiot. Nothing cound be further from the truth. Read the parts highlighted in red.
(Trolls FOAD)

Politics
'Who gives a s--- about Afghanistan?': Trump stunned officials with his comments during a military briefing, former aide says
Business Insider David Choi,Business Insider 3 hours ago

Donald Trump
Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

President Donald Trump bemoaned a US-led coalition mission to provide aid to Afghanistan and derailed a meeting with top military officials last year, according to an upcoming book by an aide to former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.
"Seriously, who gives a s--- about Afghanistan?" Trump said, according to Guy Snodgrass, a retired US Navy commander and Mattis' former speechwriter. "So far we're in for $7 trillion, fellas ... $7 trillion including Iraq. Worst decision ever and we're stuck with it."
Snodgrass, who was assisting Mattis with PowerPoint slides for the president, said he prepared his presentation by taking into account Trump's tendency to dislike slides with "too much information."
Instead of using complicated military information in the briefing, Snodgrass opted for the "more straightforward approach: just pictures," he said.

President Donald Trump bemoaned a US-led coalition mission to provide aid to Afghanistan and derailed a meeting with top military officials last year, according to an upcoming book by an aide to former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

I like your style, hatari.

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, Hatari is kind of ok. smirk

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin