I owned a 2011 Casita. Same trailer different name. The biggest one that they make. The best thing about it was that it was small. The worst thing about it was that it was small. I just traded it in on a slightly larger Winnebago, two feet longer with a slide out. Still small enough that I get all the advantages of a small trailer but just big enough that it doesn't feel claustrophobic.

You can expect some maintenance costs every year. I stored it outside and after eight years it was still holding together and eveything was still working.

It's not very good for cold temps. The walls are not insulated. We had a heater installed at the factory. The heater runs on propane but it has a little squirrel cage fan in the heater that will run down the battery in one night. So I used a Buddy Heater to heat it when hunting in the late season. You have to winterize it or else the pipes will break when the water freezes. So I used one gallon water jugs that I stored in the shower. I suppose that it's better than a tent because you don't have to spend as much time setting up.

They are best suited for warm weather.

[Linked Image]

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.