I rented a little one from a local place years back to use for the deer season. Coldest deer season that I ever spent in my life. The guy said that the heater was problematic and it wasn't problematic, it was inoperable. He gave me a portable little generator to use with my 1500 watt ceramic heater. Do you know what a 1,000 watt generator does with a 1500 watt heater? Nothing. I could have made an ice sculpture out of my drinking water by Wednesday. Nearly asphyxiated myself with a propane heater and wore my deer hunting stuff 24/7 and had icicles growing from the ceiling. Heck of a memory. Spend the extra and get a way better made Casita if you want a little one. A buddy rebuilt a Scamp for his daughter and it is made cheap, cheap, cheap. Another rebuild Scamp I looked at had the particle board floor rotted out. Thumbs down on a Scamp for anything approaching cold weather off the grid camping.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory