Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by pete53
you don`t always get decent whitetail buck every year ,old bucks can be smart i never hunt them to early either about 1st of November if its cool like this year in Northern Minnesota or even later sometimes. good luck > wind can be your friend and your enemy with whitetail deer be careful,Pete53

Such profoundness. roundoak might just have a puncher's chance now thanks to your pearl on wind consideration.

skane what makes you the great buck slayer ? i have hunted whitetails for 55 years with a bow and have whitetail buck horns on the wall too ! but i also do know when the best time to shoot a decent buck with a bow is and i won`t waste my time for a buck tell its time. i also know this >i have never stop learning new little things about big whitetail bucks these big bucks don`t do things a regular deer does. > i am not the the best big buck slayer but you aren`t either ! >so skane F - YOU

Petey post up some of your pictures! I need a good laugh. 55 years with a bow means jack! Show us what you have accomplished.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.