This schit is funny! I enjoy Droolers trying to "talk" rifles,with their version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've shot well over 100 PN barreled rifles,mainly because they are exceptional on the average and everywhere I've been...folks have followed suit,after shooting mine. Have never shot one greater than .510",but have gunned their 17's and 20's,with more than a few stops in between. Never had a contour greater than straight 1.350" or sub MR. Only a few have been CM,so I cain't really speak to that,as S/S obviously rules the roost. Have yet to see one shy of sensational. Hint.

Now as other flavorings go,I only shoot(own) A&B,Bart',BHW,Brux,Boots,Chanlynn,Criterion,Douglas,GM,Hart,HS,K&P,Krieger,Lilja,LW,McGowen,McMillan,Schneider,Shilen,Wilson,X-Caliber,though am certainly overlooking a few. Am spinning off a Criterion now,to make way for another Bart'. Prolly have a "few" different Rimfire barrels too. Hint.

I MUCH appreciate the Paper Hat Brigade doing their best,because that Stupidity never ain't not fhuqking hilarious! Hint. Laughing!

Tough break for Chris and Crew,but it sounds like they'll be building new and I'll be curious to try the new wares and extrapolate against the elder.

I rather like the "odds".

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."