Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Beaver10
JFC...All that skill used making a “Proving Tree” that is cool...Then you sit on what looks like a hacked apart 5 gallon paint bucket and a Montessori School table to shoot..WTF? Over...😜😎

You're just jealous that he's got wheels on his paint bucket.

The picture may not be good, but that is actually a rolling shop stool I've had and used on this portable shooting bench for a long time:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Its getting old and the duct tape is needing replaced again. The old table may look heavy, but is quite "portable". I've used it rain or shine:
The table is actually marked us govt on the underside and was made in '62... It is so much more stable than the garbage you see at cabelas. Those steady benches, aren't really that "steady". Ha ha.. As for the tree, one last modification I did to it was add angle in front of a vulnerable/soft spot where it pivots:

I designed it to be taken apart for transport, if you are going to set it up by yourself. However, this one will stay in one spot for the rest of its life:
I'm thinking right where I had my wooden target stand..... It will fit in just fine... wink
We are going to run it out there today and ding the hell out of it. cool

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA