Thanks guys. It was a busy day today. I had other projects to finish up, so I was late putting up the tree. Got her set up at around 6:00. Not enough daylight to shoot it:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I was busy modifying my old spotter (that I bought a couple weekends ago). It needed a longer rod for more adjustability and versatility. Here's now it was when I bought it. Took up too much room on the bench:

I had to weld 2 pieces of 5/8" rod together for a total of 6 feet of rod, so I can use it for offhand shoots. I also had to add a counterweight to the bottom of the rod and add the tension knob (aluminum gear looking thing). Here's what that looks like now:

Wait, there's an ar in the pic? Yes, I shot the black rifle challenge and moa all day long challenge again with my dads AR that I just rebarreled a few weeks ago. That barrel is doing well... I'll post results of those 20 shots here in a bit....It may be sub moa. Haven't even measured it yet!!!! Not enough time in the day guys...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA