I've been shooting my Bobby Hart built 7-08. I got it last year, killed a deer with factory 120 NBT's as I hadn't gotten around to checking it out. It shoots a solid MOA.with those factory rounds.

This past weekend, I shot 140 VLD's over B.G. and StaBALL, both very accurate, StaBALL with the edge. Didn't have time to clock'em, will do that later. Was looking for groups.

I also shot 140 SGK's over 42.5 Varget and 45 B.G. Those loads grouped in the .2's with Varget, .3's with B.G. Uncanny accuracy that frankly surprised me.. I was using my 4 wheeler as a bench and the range was 110 yds. Not the best set up for that kinda precision. I'll post a picture of that set up one of these days.

Question: has anyone used the 140 SGK on WT's. We like to chest shoot our deer to save meat, so hopefully not a lot of bone and muscle involvement. MidwayUSA reviews give this bullet high reviews. It's the older HP version, not the newer one. I'm thinking it'll perform sorta like a VLD, pretty expansive with quick kills. Would appreciate hearing your experience with this bullet on game.

DF