The Schiffs have been radical money-men from wayback. Jacob Schiff, investment banker, personally paid for Trotsky to go back to Russia and provided great financial support to the Bolsheviks.

Adam Schiff's current shenanigans ought not be any surprise.

Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by Calvin
Everything about seafire is flawed.

Yup.

Bringing a person’s race/religion into it is lowlife...

Pattern group recognition brother.

It is not THAT hard...

Pattern recognition, believing one's own eyes, and adding 2+ 2 to make 4 have now all been ruled Hate Crimes, pleb. And don;t you forget it!

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by GregW
Does the OP know that religion has zero to do with his babble?

Does the poster above know that Seafire is part Jewish also... so most of you critics are missing the point in your zeal to criticize the O.P.... maybe there is a reading comprehension problem going on with some of the critics of the O.P.

if any religious point is to be made... these two clowns are the types that give Jewish people a bad name...

They are still a pair of losers, yet can find job security in leftist politics...

think about the fact, on top of becoming what they criticize to the public, once out of office, look at the same benefits they are going to be getting for the rest of their natural lives....

Much truth in that. Prominent evil sociopaths care not who gets hurt, not even their own people.

Originally Posted by tzone
You’re not “part Jewish”. You either are or aren’t.

Originally Posted by ironbender
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

Ashkenazi jews are "part jewish." About 53% jewish and 47% various german blood lines. Toss in the 25% of Israel that is arab, I bet Israel is less than 50% jewish by blood, even considering the sephardic and mizrahi jews.

There are also converts who are 0% jewish blood.

Given the intermarriage rates of secular & reform jews, I bet that there are more "part jews" in the USA than what folk would consider "full jews."

In any case, "jewish" can refer to either/or religion or ethnicity. Scores of books have been written on that intersection.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ironbender
Remsen can fact-check me here, but I believe being a Jew is a religion, not a nationality. So, one cannot be "part jew".

You can be either. Others have already detailed the conversion process in becoming a Jew as far as religion. Anybody who is a physical descendant of Abraham is some part "Jewish" unless you discount Judaism by birth. Israel is a nation but it is also referred to as a people. ie the descendants of Abraham. Lots of people are "part Jew" and don't even know it.

As to their religion...I have no idea. Being a Christian isn't predicated on what anybody else says or thinks other than God Himself and you, the adherent. Maybe the Jews have a say in who is and who isn't.

On that "descendants of Abraham" part...

That encompasses more than what we nowadays consider jews, if you take your Bible seriously. Lotsa "-ites" peoples from back in the day as well as (drumroll please) bedouin arabs. Yes, arab palestinians, Saudis, etc.

History is much more interesting if you don't follow one group's Narrative and slurp the Kool-Aid.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers