COBOL?

Still teaching COBOL in '96?

Only decent one was a 10th grade (freshman?) English teacher, married, but plenty good enough to daydream to.

I never had a chance with that one though. Got kicked out of her class and sent to the Principal's office for eating in her class. Crow baits (Corn Nuts). I still have to eat every few hours and her class was at one of those times of the day. She took the first bag I had on my desk, yelled at me, walked back up to her desk. I pulled the other bag out and started loudly munching away. Pizzed her right off, loudly banished me to seek punishment. Principal dude asked if I'd been caught smoking again, we were on a first name basis by then I think. Probably had me sit there until the bell rang for my punishment.

But, the teacher was kinda hot.

To end the story, we had to do a presentation in class for our final grade. My buddy Harvey, also not on her favorites list, presented how to make the perfect baloney sammich (I saw that word pizzes someone off on the other thread)..........................I did my presentation on how to eat the perfect baloney sammich. I'm just that kind of guy.

Geno

PS, we did have one young nun in Catholic school. Wore an all white outfit, different than the other penguins. Way younger and gave us pubescent boys lots to wonder about just what was under that uniform.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?