One time I came around a corner in the road at the upper end of Cougar Reservoir in Oregon on my way to meet my parents on a weekend camping trip. There were about 40 hippies on the bridge. One of them had a German Sheppard on a leash and he stopped me on a bridge, got right up at my window and started yelling at me. I set the handgun on the dash and just crept through the middle of them. I could see there were a bunch of them camped all around the creek at the upper end of the reservoir.

About a mile up the road I came to some road construction. I got out to stretch my legs and mentioned the mess downstream by the bridge to the flagger. She said they were coming up and pouring sand in the fuel tanks of their paving equipment and dump trucks. WTH would anybody do that? All they're doing is paving the road for crying out loud. The same crowd was stopping old people on the bridge and demanding a toll to get across. Generally terrorizing people.

Anyhow, I spent the weekend around the campfire carving a bat out of maple to carry in the truck. Was kinda hoping I'd have a chance to use it on the way home. I carved the name "Timbertown Tenderizer" into it. Met the same construction crew on the way out and they told me the feds came in and arrested 300 dirtbags over the weekend and cleaned the camp out. Sure enough, they were gone when I went thru.

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/22/19.

LOL