First off, This is NOT to say that ANYONE should EVER attempt Shooting at Game Animals this Far away with a Patched Roundball, That would be a VERY UNETHICAL, and CHICKENSH$T Thing to do!!

This is to Show what my .54 Cal .535 230 Grain Round Ball does at 325 Yards, YEP, 325 YARDS!! To say the least, i sure as HELL wouldn’t want hit with it!

When i left it was PERFECTLY Calm, And it Stayed that way til i packed that 60 Pound Chunk of Steel up the Hill and Hung it on the Stand. On my way back down to my Truck the Wind Started Blowing, GO FIGURE I hoped it would Stop, NOPE it kept getting Worse. It takes a LOT of Work to Set this stuff up, Then Have to leave without Firing a Shot (I’ve had to do that several times) I decided to Throw Caution to the Wind And GO WITH IT. I fired at the Calmest points i could Feel

After the 2 Shots on Steel, the Wind Became unbearably bad, i Started Packing my stuff up, the Wind was blowing my Things off the Tailgate of my Truck. My gun was loaded, The Wind was Back n Forth, I decided to unload my Gun, i Took another Pop Shot at my Target (Off Camera, it was put away in my Truck) I missed, I didn’t hear the Gong Come back? I get up the Hill and Start Taking my Target Down, That is when I Seen this

3rd shot off Camera, Hit High (BAD WIND) Hit my 2X4 Hanger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It Blew Through the 2X4 Hanger, Remember that Old Blown Down Tree Behind my Target? The Ball is BURIED in it! I can see the Hole, But Not the Ball, it’s gonna take tools to get it out, i will get it next time I’m up there
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown