So Barnes is (I think you meant to say, damn spellcheck) adamant about needing an 8 twist for what is probably a somewhat shorter bullet, but the guy who makes them says these shoot fine in a 10 twist. Okay.

While it's an interesting concept, and they may be very good bullets, there are a few things on the website that make me go, "hmmmm." First off, the pricing. They show, "list price" and "our price." I'm sorry, but this is the manufacturer. Their price is the list price. This is out and out flim flam.

They go on and on about supposed ballistic advantages with what, to me, looks like a lot of speculation and conjecture being presented as fact. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about this stuff, but they use terms that, in sixty years of level II obsession with guns, shooting, ballistics, etc, I've never heard before.

If it were I, I'd get some and try them if I had some money to spend on $.80/each bullets. However, there are a number of proven bullets, cup and core and mono's, out there that I know would work for what you are looking for. Did you ask the guy who makes them if he'd refund your money if your 10 twist rifle puts them through a 100 yard target sideways?

Mathew 22: 37-39