Ok, so a lot of guys who have never used the bullet are giving advise. I, on the other hand, have been using them for over two years in 6mm, 6.5mm, and 6.8mm.

For those that are saying they are too long to stablize in a slower twist barrel, you have to remember that they have a hollow cavity in the base of the bullet so the weight is concentrated in the center of the bullet, rather than the base. Therefore the main bearing surface of the bullet is right where the weight is concentrated, so yes, they will stabilize in a slower twist barrel.
As for the comment about the bullets on the website, I know for a fact that a lot of testing went into those bullets. The statements being made are fact, not made up. Extensive ballistic and expansion tests were done with these bullets prior to them being released to the public.

As for how they perform on game, I have killed deer with the 105 grain 6.5mm MKZ and the 105 grain and 120 grain 6.8mm MKZ bullets.

Here is a pic of inside the chest cavity of an Axis deer that was shot at just over 100 yards with the 105 grain 6.5 bullet. You can also head over to the 6.8 Forum for many more examples of kills with these bullets. Edit to add, the bullet was shot from a 6.5 Grendel. As you can see, even at lower impact velocities, you still get great expansion.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by HandgunHTR; 11/28/19.