Bigger than we can keep clean to some folks standards...................but then again we let the dogs live in the house too. grin

Likely 1500-1600 sf now.

Much bigger than the 28' fifth wheel we had as our second place. The first was my small bedroom that I rented while in college. That didn't last long. From there it was a series of various rentals, one of which was a whole 600sf outside measurement rectangular box of a cabin. Owned a +/-700 sf house in Boulder City NV that was a nice place but really small too. Sold it just before the market crash and got our money back after just a couple of years in it.

I grew up with 5 kids, 2 parents in a house close to the size of this one, and therefor don't understand bigger houses being "too small" for a set of parents and 2 kids. But that's just me.

Would like another room here just for gun safe/reloading, but now I have a room to myself for my "office" so I'll not complain.

I do like the 7 Acre RANCH! we have though. And the sun is out today so I may even get to play outside some.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?