Wow, thanks for all of the great replies. I've read and considered everyone's comments, so no hard feelings if I don't respond specifically to yours.

MM879, each gun was carefully thought out, I've spent a lot of years with more time than money so I had to be thoughtful.

Regarding the scopes Vortex Razor is absolutely phenomenal optically, has a German 4a type reticle, and weighs 13oz. I've done the Leupold thing, and the vx-3i is not optically superior. Neither is the zeiss, although it's too close to tell without testing I don't care to do. I chose the Vortex because I've never had too little magnification for a long shot, but I've been unable to shoot deer running in thick cover at close range at 3x. 1.5x is vastly better for what I'm doing. I will get a Leupold 1.5-5x20 eventually with alumina flip caps because the Kimber bolt handle causes clearance issues with a scope cap like butler creek.

I do not own a 22lr. My father lives close and owns a CZ455fs which I have free access to.

1903-a3 is sentimental as is the 686. The 94 is my first lever gun, and will eventually get a fast fire on a turnbull fastfire receiver mount (its factory d and t).

THe tikka 270 is just crazy accurate. Never had a rifle shoot varying ammo as well and to same POI.

Tikka 30-06 was a possible replacement for Kimber, but the stock is garbage, and I'm small and weak so I prefer the lighter Kimber. In the meantime it's been a loaner to various broke/cheap friends without reliable guns.

The Kimber is basically my do it all beater, crash through brush, drop in snow, knockaround, not give a care hunting rifle.

1100 does basically everything reasonably well.

The baikal single shot is completely refinished, and actually pretty nice. Refinished and reshaped stock, mitre blued small parts. Als probably only worth like $50, so why even bother. Plus there's nothing quite like watching someone shoot 3" turkey loads out of a 6lb shotgun.

I think that the advice to keep them all is probably good, but I want to pare down a bit. I think for now I'll lose one of the Tikkas, and the partner pump because it's junk.

I think my takeaway from all e comments is that there's a lot I could ditch without losing capability, but there's also not a lot of redundancy. I view the tikkas basically as redundant because the 1903 and the Kimber cover all that ground anyway.

So at least one tikka is going, and maybe both. If I sold both I would probably look for a Remington model 14 in 35rem with a good bore and a rough finish/bluing as a project.